Action Trucking is a 3rd generation family owned company located in Nisku. We require a class 1,3 and 5 drivers with flat deck experience for local delivery and short haul runs. We operate Monday to Friday with an on call requirement one week per month.
– A pleasant work environment.
– Paid training.
– Above industry standard wages.
– Generous years of service awards.
– Federally regulated work statues.
– Benefits after three months.
– Safety incentives.
– Newer trucks (Kenworth, Mack and Freightliner).
– Newer 53’ tridem trailers.
– No slip seating.
– 1 year verifiable flat deck experience.
– Drivers willing to work long hours.
– Current (less than 30 days old) 3 year commercial drivers abstract.
– A commitment to safety.
– Excellent customer service skills.
– Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced/demanding role.
– Ability to successfully work within a team environment.
– Good listening, verbal & written communication skills.
Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate transportation as a career choice. We attribute our success to our hard working, long term dedicated employees. We look to continue to hire new team members with the same values.
Please contact our human resources department with a copy of your resume and abstract.
We thank all applicants, however only those individuals under consideration will be contacted. No phone calls or visits please.